Nothing is hidden
DecisionMakers is as a business 100% committed to total disclosure to their clients and prospective clients. We believe that you should have full access to all the facts (so you can make the best decisions for yourself)
All DecisionMakers advisers can provide you with a Primary and Secondary disclosure statement which provides details of:
- Your adviser’s background (including experience and qualifications)
- Details of the adviser’s company structure
- A comprehensive guide to all fees and what services you will receive
- The type of products which we can provide advice on (and the associated fees)
- Complaints procedures
- The systems and securities we have in place to handle your money
- Level of professional indemnity insurance
These documents will be provided when you come to see a DecisionMakers adviser. After reading this document and having met with an adviser, you can decide if you wish to go ahead with a comprehensive financial plan. We believe in full transparency, so if you come to DecisionMakers, you will have access to all the facts to help you make the best decision possible.
A Disclosure Statement relating to the financial advisers associated with this website and DecisionMakers is available on request and free of charge.